IMECA designs, manufactures, assembles and tests hydraulic and electrical equipment designed for the lifting and laying of pipelines and risers.
A well-established specialist in:
- High capacity winches: up to 600 t.
- Riser hoists.
- A&R systems for depths of up to 3,000 m
Integration of complete laying systems for reeled rigid and flexible pipelines, from initial design to operational commissioning.
IMECA supplies components for deep water offshore activities, including:
Qualified engineering teams, working both on land and at sea, for mobilization and after-sales service operations.
A wide range of services is available, such as maintenance, spare parts, repairs and upgrades.
IMECA has a global presence, notably in the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific, Africa and Brazil.
- Technip: Flexible pipe laying system , using a tandem A&R system (2x310Te) for the ships Estrela do Mar and Coral Do Atlantico
- VARD for SAIPEM Normand Maximus: Flexible and rigid pipe laying system with large-diameter tensioners, 630 Te A&R with swell compensator and 3800 Te carousel under the deck.
- MCDermott: Flexible and rigid reeled pipe laying system with a single tensioner, with a capacity of 400 Te
- KLEVEN: for DEEPOCEAN Edda Freya: under-deck carousel – 3000 Te